Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy holiday hump day!!!

Happy holiday hump day!!!  Michele here to share a quick little piece of holiday home décor.  Christmas is literally right around the corner and if you are like me you are in a mad dash to get all of your holiday projects finished in time for the big day.  I made this tree with only 5 items, birch tree discs, a vintage spool, a Studio Calico heart pin and two May Arts ribbons-red twill chevron and burlap twine.



The hardest thing about this project is deciding if I am going to keep it or give it as a gift.


For more holiday inspiration stop by my blog, stuffbybelle.blogspot.com.  I will look forward to your visit.  Until then, thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for sharing Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously too sweet!!! You can keep it out for Valentines Day too - that would be adorable!

    ReplyDelete