Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hump Day


Hello All Lanette Here! 

I just wanted to stop in and share a quick Art Journal Page that I created for Practical Scrappers. Each month we are given a theme and or challenge, this month we were asked to include a collage element along with our "Luck Me" theme.

For me I thought of how I need to always remember how lucky I am. It's so easy to be distracted by the "what ifs" &" if only's" I wanted to create a page focused on how truly lucky I am.



I started by creating a collage background using scraps of green paper, I filled in the cracks with paint. I added a few green journaling stickers from Kaisercraft and lots of fun snapshots of my family. Everything fell into place after I added some random stamps and my quote.


Just a few details for fun!






Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please make sure you stop by Practical Scrappers to see what the other ladies created!

2 comments: