Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hump Day: Created for you by Michele


Happy HUMP Day!!!
 
Michele with stuff by belle here today...have you been is a scrappy slump lately??  Well I have and no matter how many time I went down to my 'lair', as my friend Amber would say, I wasn't inspired...and then SUDDENLY it hit me!  I just picked up a new Quickutz die and had an idea!
I made these 2 cards lickety split all with scraps of paper from my scrap bin.



MME, Authentique and Bazzill Basics paper scraps, Viva Las Vegastamps! sentiment stamps, bits of UmWow Studio chipboard confetti, May Arts burlap twine and Tattered Angels glimmer list.



Clean and simple, quick and easy and I love how they turned out.  Feather are fun!

If you are like me and have been in a slump or even if you're not, I hope you are inspired to crafty today!!  Thanks for stopping by and we will see you soon for our next drill!

1 comment: