Thursday, January 31, 2013

And last here is a bit about me!

 
 
Commandant / Owner
 
 
I created SWAT to inspire and motivate you, My hope is that you will have fun and push yourself to try something new! My job here at SWAT is to create unique challenges to push you out of your comfort zone, by finding the best of the best to inspire you.
A bit about me, I live in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan, with my husband and two beautiful daughters. I am a craftalcoholic, I love all crafts but my obsession is scrapbooking it has become my creative outlet and I am so grateful for it. I’ve been scrapping about eight years. I have been told my style is Romantic and Clean& Simple, but I try not to be boxed in by my style love to try new products, techniques and I’m always ready for a new challenge.






You can see more of my projects on my blog: Stack's of Scraps

Make sure you stop in Saturday for Our First Drill!

~Lanette
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation with your new challeng blog. It all sounds very exciteing. Wish you all the best forthe future for the blog.
    I'll be back on Sat. To see what it is happening :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new challenge blog! See you Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! congrats and happy challenging! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete