Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Meet Charity!

Captain

Special OPS Trainer
 
I am a mother of three, college student, and incessant scrapbooker. I began scrapbooking photos in 2007 but have been papercrafting ever since I could manipulate scissors. My favorite technique is fussy cutting and I revel in combining colors and textures. I enjoy following sketches and discovering new ways to use common scrapping items. I alternate between a shabby chic style when I am scrapping my girls' photos and a tailored layering style when I am scrapping my son's photos. My favorite manufacturers are Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye, and DCWV; and I would be completely lost without my scissors, sewing machine, and paper piercer!
 
Here are 3 of Charity's favorite Projects, You can see why we are lucky to have her leading our team. 
 
 
 
 
 
You can see more of Charity's beautiful work on her blog:

1 comment:

  1. Charity.. glad to be here with you. Fabulous creations and can't wait to see what you do to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete