Saturday, September 14, 2013

Basic Training

Basic Training
 Scrap Flowers 101 

Hello All ! Lanette here I thought I would share a quick tip that will help you save a few bucks!

How you might ask? By making your own flowers from your layout scraps! Yes it can be done here is a layout that I created with some homemade scrap flowers.


So as you can see I used 12 flowers that could caused you over $10 easy! So do I have you attention now? Okay then lets get started.


For the red flowers I used a spellbinders die and
a punch to make the three layers I needed.


Need I creased each petal of the spellbinders flowers.


Layered them,
 I used glossy accents


Next I added a bit of pop to the punched
 flower with my embossing tool. Then add it to the stack.


I used three punched flowers
to make the yellow flowers


With the first flower
I folded all of the petals up.


Layered it on the second and attached
with glossy accents and repeat.


 After I added a bit of bling these are the flowers that
I ended up with, made from my scraps
with tools that have been hanging around forever!

I hope you have fun saving some bucks and making your won flowers from scraps!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Make sure you stop in Wednesday for another great

Hump Day Project!





4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial and love the money saving idea! Keep it coming, Lanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tutorial and what a gorgeous layout Lanette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I am loving the vintage feel of it :)

    ReplyDelete