Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Hump Day!




Happy Hump Day!!

It's Michele here. If you are like me when Wednesday rolls around, I am always looking for some crafty inspiration and since September is half way gone that means Halloween is right around the corner.  I am already starting my Halloween decorations.
Today I hope I will inspire you with a burlap canvas project with an All Hallows Eve theme...



I used some modeling paste on my canvas then inked with my UmWow Studio harlequin mask with Distress Ink-Black Soot.  I just picked up some 7 Gypsies ephemera-Wicked Gypsy at Scrappy Chic, stamped a couple of halloween images from VLVS! with Archival Ink, distressed the edges and adhered to my canvas.  I used my Cameo to cut the swirly pumpkin and added a punch of embellishments.  You may notice May Arts ribbon and jute, Tim Holtz charms and bits, Kaisercraft flowers and washi tape.  Don't you just love the little raven on top?!!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have been inspired to create something fun!!!  You can also visit my blog anytime for a little creative inspiration, stuffbybelle.


Thanks for stopping by today!

See you Saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous job. Perfect to get us over the hump and on to the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic!!! I love this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic!!! I love this project.

    ReplyDelete