Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hump Day August 20th



Michele here...Saturday I shared a background technique using a gelli plate (click here to see it).  Today I want to share the finished layout created with that piece of paper.


The paper is Authentique Classique: Pretty Neat and Cursive.  I got this collection in my kit for Scrappy Chic, I just love Authentique!!  I also used an Um Wow Studio mask (circle confetti) with mist for another layer then paint splatters and some modeling paste in the butterfly swarm mask. There is a bit of the damaged punchinella chip (also UWS), some of the new banner ribbon from May Arts, a Kaisercraft flower, Heidi Swapp 'smile' embellishment and a couple of Viva Las Vega Stamps (butterfly specimen and waybill/invoice background).

Here is a close up of the layers of the background.


I had so much fun creating this background!!  I can't wait to try it again.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my finished layout and make sure to stop back Saturday for our next drill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment