Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Spooky Greetings!




I know I said this before but it is even truer now...Halloween is right around the corner!!  Michele here today and there are only eight days left, are you panicking?  Well don't, you still have time to get some quick cards done before the ghosts fly by.
Here is a little inspiration for those last minute spooky greetings.



This cute witches hat is a stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps!  I stamped it and colored it with my Distress Markers.  The little bats are UmWow Studio bat confetti that I covered with archival ink.  A little twine and a sentiment flag and viola.  The Oct. 31 is also a VLVS! image.



This flying witch is cut from a Tim Holtz die, Bewitching hour, using black chipboard.  I also used one of the mask techniques from this months basic training, heat embossing with the UmWow Studio star confetti mask.  The full moon stamp is another VLVS! image, add a little jute and a banner flag with a UWS star chip piece heat embossed as well.

See how easy it is?!?!!  I hope you are inspired on this happy hump day to create your own spooktacular Halloween cards!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Don't forget to hop over to enter to win our 

Facebook Feedback Giveaways


No comments:

Post a Comment