Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hump Day July 16th

Guess What Day It Is Hump Day Camel Stickers
Yep!  It's hump day!!  Hope you have a happy one!!  
Michele here today to share what I made with the flower embellishments I posted for Basic Training Saturday (click here for details).
I used them for the centers of paper flowers that are attached to cute burlap gift bags.


I used Distress paint and a piece of punchinella as a stencil to add a bit of color to the bags.  The flowers are cut with the Tattered Flowers die from Tim Holtz.


Thanks for joining us here at SWAT on this fine Wednesday!!  I hope we have inspired you to create and of course make sure to check out the 2 drills we have going on this month; Christmas in July and a new Drill on July 19th.  The link ups are open until the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment